A trial membership is the perfect introduction to gliding. If you have not tried this first then signup.
If you have completed your trial membership and want to continue learning to fly, then we welcome you to sign up for a full membership with the Dublin Gliding Club.
Some of the advantages of a full membership:
- Continue your training. Any logged training and flights you did during your three months trial will be carried forward into your full membership.
- Work towards your first solo. Complete flight exercises in your log book.
- Continue with ground school and flight workshops throughout the year.
- Work towards your Gliders Pilot Licence.
- Learn about aircraft maintenance from our senior club members and help in yearly servicing of all our gliders.
- Be part of a team and learn and share knowledge.
- Participate in running the ground operations on the days that you are in the club.
- Go on glider safaris throughout the year. We go to Inch Beach in Kerry, Kilrush in Athy and to the Ulster Gliding Club in Bellarena.
- As a club member, all aspects of the club’s operations are available to you which also includes the hard work of running and maintaining the club within a team environment.
- Spread your membership payment by monthly direct debit.
- You can be elected to be a committee member.
To purchase a membership, simply contact us by phone on +353 (87) 902 5023 to find out more about what we do and arrange payment. We accept Visa Debit Card, Visa Credit Card and MasterCard as well as traditional payments methods.